Las Vegas Marriage License Information
Helping Make Your Wedding Memorable
At A Special Memory Wedding Chapel, we have over 50 years of experience in helping couples tie the knot in Las Vegas, also known as the “Wedding Capital of the World.” Whether you’re looking for a classic, affordable wedding or a unique and thrilling ceremony, we have the perfect package for you. Our packages are not only suitable for regular weddings but also vow renewals. We are a family-owned and operated business and are passionate about making your wedding day everything you’ve ever dreamed of. Let our staff serve you and create memories that will last a lifetime.
Vegas Marriage License Made Easy
Essential Information about the Marriage License Bureau
Once you arrive in Las Vegas, visit the Marriage License Bureau at the following address to purchase and pick up your license:Address:
201 Clark Ave.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89155
Hours of Operation:
8:00 AM to 12:00 AM(Midnight)
Seven days a week, 365 days a year
Cost of Marriage License:
$102 (subject to change)
- Both partners must visit the Marriage License Bureau together, and you need to bring one form of valid government-issued photo ID, such as a driver’s license or passport.
- Divorce decrees are not required, but you should know the date and location of your divorce.
- For additional information, please refer to the Clark County Marriage Bureau website mentioned below.
A Special Memory Wedding Chapel Offers More for Your Special Day
We offer a wide range of venue options, including our elegant chapel and picturesque outdoor settings amidst the beautiful Las Vegas landscape. Our wedding packages start as low as $199.00, providing comprehensive services to ensure your wedding day is exceptional, whether you desire a classic ceremony or a fun drive-thru experience.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- OVER 50 YEARS OF VEGAS WEDDING EXPERIENCE
- WE OFFER A WIDE RANGE OF CHAPEL VENUES
- VEGAS WEDDING PACKAGES AS LOW AS $199.00
- CLASSIC WEDDINGS TO DRIVE THRU CEREMONIES